Thursday, January 31, 2013

January 30-31, 2013

January 30, 2013
4:30pm
As usual, Curtis is unreliable with schedules. He said he'd be here today around 2:30pm to test my car's engine to see which part is needed to get the check engine light off. I have two weeks to get it fixed, smogged and registered ... ugh.

It's almost time for dinner.

6:30pm
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in 
Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon.

7:15pm
Listening to Superman - Dead Man's Secret part 7.

8:45pm
Just watched part 10 of Batman and Robin!

January 31, 2013
4pm
Another day, another no-show by the cousin. Going to pay the car reg. next week and just do the smog as soon as I can get the part replaced. Pretty sure it's the oxygen sensor.

Done working for the week. Yay! Three-day weekend. Going to pay some bills and take my mom for a few groceries at the co-op tomorrow. Lots of bills this month ...

Bought some extra braces for the shelves in my mom's closet and also to put up the new medicine cabinet in her bathroom this weekend. I might even finally get the new curtain rod up in the doves' room if things go right. Bought it over a month ago and hadn't put it up yet.

I had an apple for lunch while I was driving home. Believe it or not, it's possibly the first time in my life I ate an apple without cutting it in pieces first. I've always had weak teeth/jaws and biting into certain things was painful and felt like my teeth were coming loose, but I wanted to try it. This healthier food lifestyle is strengthening me in more ways than I first thought!

6:30pm
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in 
Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon.




Got a swap and a bunch of postcards ready for mailing tomorrow. Going to make a bunch of postcards this weekend, as I have a bunch of swaps coming up that call for homemade cards. Fun!


7:15pm
Listening to Superman - Dead Man's Secret part 8.

8:45pm
Just watched part 11 of Batman and Robin!

No comments: