Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8, 2013

3pm
I'm getting a late start on the blog today.
I serviced 2 stores and stopped at one of the produce stands and Trader Joe's for a few things.
Got home and worked in the yard for about 45 minutes. It's really nice out. About 55F. Finished cleaning out the carport and started on weeding the back yard. Hope to do more back there tomorrow if I get home early enough.

Just finished making more taco seasoning. My mom really goes through that! I'm about to finally get the chicharones fried. Took quite a while in the dehydrator due to leaving a bit too much fat on the skin. I need to sharpen my knives or get new ones before I make these again!

9pm
Almost time to see Matt Bomer in The New Normal. I've never watched the show, but will for him!

No comments: