Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1, 2013

8:15am
Getting ready to pay half the month's bills and a little grocery shopping at the co-op. Need to stop at the post office, too.

2:15pm
Arrgh! Broke again until Thursday! Got some good meat, though. And a few other things.

I'm cleaning more dropper bottles to add to Listia. The previous bottles did well!

4pm
Time for tea! Having lavender tea today. Just came in from an hour working in the yard. It is so nice outside! It's 66F right now.

We're having a big salad with chicken in it for dinner.

6:30pm
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in 
Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon.

I'm giving away: 11 various used USA stamps. Check it out -  
7:15pm
Listening to Superman - Dead Man's Secret part 9.

I have 30 more paper beads coated with glaze. Forty to go before I can list another set on Listia. Hopefully tomorrow.
8:45pm
Just watched part 12 of Batman and Robin!
 
9:15pm
16 Things You Should Have Never Stopped Doing

No comments: