Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11, 2013

1:15pm
Why is it that with one sentence my mother can piss me off and make me feel like shit at the same time? Being fifty certainly doesn't change a damn thing in my life ...

Still had a headache when I got up this morning. Real bad, but not migraine bad. So, I didn't go to work. Only have 5 stores on my schedule this week, so will do them tomorrow and Wed. Headache is almost gone now. I did go to the store and post office earlier and dropped off a few donations at GoodWill (and forgot a few ... so there is a new pile started.)


I'm giving away: 5 Amber Glass Dropper Bottles - Used. Check it out -

Haven't accomplished anything else ...

"Always desire to learn something useful." ~Sophocles

2pm
First time I've bid on anything on Listia in ages. I just won an old Dollmaker magazine. :) I have over 23,000 credits to play with. Will bid on some other things later.

4:15pm
Having a lousy day. Headache is getting worse again. Trying to migrate into a migraine. I usually have migraines on the left side. This is on the right ...

May not work tomorrow if it doesn't clear up ...

7:30pm
Listened to part 4 of Superman - Knights of the White Carnation.

Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon.

8:30pm
Just watched part 15 of Batman and Robin! It was the last part! Will find another serial to start watching tomorrow.

Watching episode 5 of Ripper Street.

No comments: