Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12, 2013

7:45am
Staying home again today. Headache kept me awake off and on all night, despite taking melatonin before bed.

12:30pm
Starting to feel a bit better finally.
I've gotten caught up on surveys and most of my email this morning.

NOOK Valentine's Day: Get a FREE $30 Gift Card In Store w/ the Purchase of NOOK HD or HD+ Tablets. Use Code 504991 (Valid 2/1 - 2/14)

I Love My Xolo Bib

7pm
Well, amazingly my cousin came over assuming I had the part for the car and was going to put it on for me! I don't have it. I didn't expect him to bother coming. Oh, well. I still had the remnants of my headache when he came by. So, tomorrow, I'll deal with some of the car issues. My headache is finally gone. I'm going to try to get a couple of my stores serviced and also pay a bill. If I have time I'll get a smog test done, whether it passes or not I really don't care at this point. I'd already made up my mind to start riding the bus and my bike a while ago. I'm just so sick of cars and gas and insurance ...

Listened to part 5 of Superman - Knights of the White Carnation.

Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon.

8:30pm
Watching episode 6 of Ripper Street. Can't wait until the next one!

THE SEED OF THE DAY – Beets & Vines – The Moonflower –...

No comments: