Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 13, 2013

12:30pm
Feeling much better today. Serviced one store here in town, paid a bill and stopped at an auto parts store to ask about free check engine light testing. No one in town does it anymore. I didn't think so, but wanted to double-check. So, came home and tried the old way of resetting the light. Didn't work. Didn't really expect it to, as I have tried it before ... So, tomorrow will see about getting a pre-test at my usual smog test place and see if it will show what the problem is. If not, I'm not going to worry about it. I'll drive the car until the end of the month and then park it until I have the money to bother taking it somewhere for a repair, if ever.

7:30pm
Listened to part 6 of Superman - Knights of the White Carnation.

Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon.


8:30pm
Sucks that there is no Criminal Minds tonight! But there is a new CSI.

Watching episode 2 of The Doctor Blake Mysteries, an Australian show.

WooHoo! You've just purchased this
1x "Radical-Man" limited edition T-shirt - Radical-Man-M 
I just ordered a limited edition Gublerland t-shirt (4th in the series!) I have them all!

No comments: