Sunday, February 17, 2013

February 17, 2013

9:30am
I got my new Gubler original t-shirt. That was fast! Two days from order to mailbox (since it arrived yesterday afternoon - I always go get my mail the following morning)!

10:45am
Load of clothes washed. Finished cleaning oven and broiler that I started yesterday.

Now, to start listing more books!

1:30pm
Have 2 books ready to mail. They were snagged within minutes of being listed! Hope I can get rid of some more! I listed about 40 hardback books this morning. Probably hundreds more to go ...

Going out to dig in the dirt for a while.

I'll list more books when I come back in later.

3:30pm
That was relaxing! I think Nikky enjoys our outside time, too.

6:30pm
Whew! Check out all the books I have listed on Listia and on Paperback Swap. Lots of popular authors. All hardbacks with dust jackets. Excellent condition. They belonged to my aunt Jeanne and I really don't think very many of them were ever read!

Tomorrow, I'll be listing several years' worth of Ceramics magazines on Listia.

Ezra was lounging around while we had dinner.


8pm
Listened to part 12 of Superman - Knights of the White Carnation.

Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon.




9:15pm
I watched the Lunch episode of a 3-part British documentary called Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. It was really interesting! The history of breakfast! Tomorrow, I'll watch the Dinner episode.

No comments: