Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February 19, 2013

6:45am
Woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep.
But, checked my Listia and have bids on several things. Always nice to see.
I will be mailing my last international swap today. Waaaaaay too expensive now. Almost $20 to mail 17.4 ounces of little things! Outrageous! Takes the fun right out of it. Heck, even sending a postcard is out of the question, these days. $1.10!! Forget it. US mail only from now on for swapping. :(

7:47am
Hope that part comes for my car soon. I want to get this car situation resolved one way or another. I'll need to get my bus passes within the week if the car is not able to be fixed enough to pass the smog test with this part.

3:30pm
Well, we never lost power. It's been raining most of the day, so I'd say they are going to reschedule replacing that power pole. So, they will probably just do it without letting us know when now.
I got one store serviced in Davis. Also stopped at the Dollar Tree to get more glue sticks for my paper crafting and found a couple of caps (I seem to be collecting hats, lately!) and a wire basket I needed for a trash can by my desk.

7pm
Listened to part 14 of Superman - Knights of the White Carnation. Well, heck. I though it was the last part. But, it's missing! I need a part 15! :(
Hmm. Did a little research in the Internet Archive and it was the last part. It merges into The Man Without A Face serial. So, hopefully, Jimmy will be rescued in the first episode of that one! I'll find out tomorrow!




I found a really good tea at World Market last week. It's nice and spicy. I like most of the flavors in this brand.
B007JUVMLU Zhena's Gypsy Tea - Hazelnut Chai Black Tea
 
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon.

Raining again. :)
Temperature seems to have plummeted. I'm cold. It is only 40F right now. Tuning on my little space heater for a while.

9:45pm
I watched episode 7 of Ripper Street. OMG! What a cliffhanger!
Now waiting for the new episode of White Collar on TV. Hate that it is on so late.

No comments: