Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26, 2013

7:45am
Ah, such a boring life I have. Nothing really interesting happened yesterday and I really didn't do much other than service one store. Very lazy yesterday.


THE SEED OF THE DAY – Zinnia Week –The Lavender Queen Zinnia –...
THE SEED OF THE DAY – Zinnia Week –The Cactus Zinnia, Sunny Boy –...
10am
I'm so lazy again today. Didn't go to work. I only have 5 more stores to do this week so will do them tomorrow and Thurs. I'm making mail art for some swaps and also will list a few things on Listia. Have quite a few auctions closing on there the next couple of days. Will be doing a LOT of mailing ...

Listened to the The Best of Sam Cooke and Rocky Road To Dublin by Kings Galliard.

Now listening to  Celtic Dreamland by Putumayo.

Making mail art envelopes. I use junk mail envelopes as the base. Nothing goes to waste. 

2:15pm
Rode my bike to the mailbox earlier. Got some really fun stuff in a swap. Then, listened to a great Daniel Vitalis interview. That guy is brilliant.

2:45pm
Took a 20-minute nap. Going to try to do that every day. Turned everything off in my nice, dark room except my air filter. Nice.

Listening to more swing music and eating an apple while catching up on health articles.

6pm
Well ... I didn't get anything listed on Listia ... But, I did make an ATC which I might list on there tomorrow ... we'll see. I usually just make them for swaps, but this one I made for the heck of it! It is a miniature version of a postcard I made a couple of weeks ago.

Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural : War of the Sons.
 
Decided to list the ATC tonight: I'm giving away: Do Not Disturb - Original Collage ATC/ACEO. Check it out -  

9:15pm
Listened to part 7 of Superman - The Man Without A Face. And, watched episode 7 of the old series Best of the West.

No comments: