Sunday, February 3, 2013

February 3, 2013

8am
Today is my Papa's birthday. He was born 120 years ago today in Málaga, Spain. He's been gone 43 years, but I still miss him.
This picture was taken on Easter, 1965. He was 72 and I was 2 (I was born exactly 70 years and 7 days after him.) I still have that plant hanger that is in the background. It's hanging in my kitchen. I wish I still had that radio, but my dad sold it about ten years ago.

9:45am
Walked to the mailbox with Nikky and my mom again. She did well. Now she has a week to rest up before next weekend's walks. She has a bad knee that she is trying to build up so she can start riding the exercycle again.

I've started coating another set of paper beads. I have 2 sets of amber dropper bottles soaking before they get boiled. And, I am about to make a new batch of bentonite toothpaste.

11:30am
My mom is soooooooooooooo annoying. Now, instead of putting up her new bathroom cabinet on the short wall beside the sink, she wants me to remove the HUGE (4 x 6 foot) wall mirror above the sink to put the cabinet on that wall ... not doing it today.

12:30pm
Leftover beef heart cubed and fried in butter for lunch! Yummy.

I actually got my mom to do some yard work today! She cut the dead patio roses in pieces and put in the garbage. Of the 5 we bought last year, only one survived ... ;(

I'm giving away: Handmade Paper Beads - 100. Check it out -


6:30pm
Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon.
 
7:15pm
Listening to Superman - Dead Man's Secret part 9.

8pm
Watching episode 1 of the British series, Ripper Street.

9:15pm
Wow. That was a damn good show! Wish the US made good shows these days. Seems all the US makes is reality shows any more ... with a very few exceptions.

OMG! Love this. Just snagged it from G+.

No comments: