Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013

8am
Well, I have decided to stay home today. I did something yesterday to my left ear and it feels like there is cotton shoved down inside it! Can't hear a thing on that side and that is my bad ear, anyway. I have very scarred eustachion tubes due to continual ear infections when I was little, so my hearing has never been the best. One reason I hate phones; I can't hear on them very well. So, will try some remedies later and hopefully clear up the constant buzzing and cotton-feel.

"One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." --William Shakespeare, playwright

12:15pm
Check out my yummy lunch over at QuinGem's Quisine!

1:30pm
This day is sort of dragging. My ear is still bothering me. Going to get the laundry put away and then flush my ear out again.

Listening to more swing music today. Such a fun musical era.

2:30pm
Not going to work in the yard today. I probably should, but this ear problem has me all out of sorts today ... Might go sit outside to read for a while. It is a nice day. About 65F right now.

NOOK Valentine's Day: Get a FREE $30 Gift Card Online w/ the Purchase of NOOK HD or HD+ Tablets. Use Code N8P8L8B (Valid 2/1 - 2/14)

Check out this great magazine: Read the Jan/Feb 2013 OutServe Magazine here.

3:15pm
Read 2 chapters in Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon while sitting outside under the carport. It started out very foggy this morning and became a nice sunshiny day. Took my socks off and put my feet in the sunshine.
 
7:15pm
Listening to Superman - Dead Man's Secret part 10.

9:15pm
Watching episode 2 of the British series, Ripper Street.

No comments: