Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5, 2013

9:30am
Still having ear problems ...

Have a bunch swaps to finish and package up to mail tomorrow. I HAVE to work tomorrow.



THE SEED OF THE DAY – Six You May Not Tried, But You Should - The Blue Lace Flower –...
11am
Trying to clean up my Facebook clutter. Haven't been to the site in 2 weeks or so. Unfriending lots.

6:45pm
Feeling much better now. 
Cousin Curtis finally came by at about 5 (does this look like last Wed. at 2:30pm? Nooooo.) Six days after he said he would ... grrr. And, his brother's engine light tester did not fit my car! Figures. So, I'll have to try to find a place that does free testing this week ... going to pay for the car registration first, anyway, so it is not late. Just won't get the sticker for my license plate until the car passes the smog test ...
Curtis also brought over more of his mom's stuff that he doesn't want. So, I have a huge bin full of hardback books to sell or trade and my mom has a little cabinet she wanted. Not sure what is in the other bin, yet. We'll look through it tomorrow.

7:15pm
Listening to Superman - Dead Man's Secret part 11.
 
8pm
There was an 8.0 earthquake near the Solomon Islands about an hour ago. Luckily, they just cancelled the tsunami warnings. And, no deaths, it seems. So lucky.

Just finished making a couple of postcards for a swap. It was for using food packages to make postcards. Kind of hard for me to do when I don't eat processed foods. But, I had some little ones that went around cream cheese tubs that I adapted! I think they turned out alright! Check them out here: Grocery Box Postcard

10pm
Time for a new White Collar!

No comments: