Friday, February 8, 2013

February 8, 2013

5pm
Another very long day for me. Serviced 2 stores and ... that's about it! I was in one of them for more than four hours! Glad I am off until Tuesday now.
Waiting for dinner. Leg of lamb. My mom is using her NuWave oven. I am beginning to despise it. All the fat is dripping off my meat!!!! :(

5:30pm
NuWave sucks. The leg has been cooking for 50 minutes ... 25 on each side. It is raw inside and burnt black on one side. I am so not impressed. Would have been quicker in the oven and retained the FAT!

7pm
Listening to part 1 of Superman - Knights of the White Carnation from 1947. There are 14 parts.

Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon.

8:30pm
Just watched part 3 of Batman and Robin!

Going to soak my feet in lavender Epsom salts and read another chapter of Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon.

No comments: