Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 9, 2013

9:30am
Just walked to the mailbox with my mom and Nikky. Got my oil check early!! Yay. Will have to run to the bank later.
Right now I need to make a postcard and also clean the doves' cages.
After lunch today, I need to fix my mom's bed as apparently one of the wheels came off the frame overnight. Then, I need to get the old curtain rod out of the shed and put it up over the huge mirror in my mom's bathroom. She apparently has realized that taking the mirror down by myself will be too dangerous, so she is going to cover it with a curtain. And, she wants the new cabinet put up where I was originally going to put it last weekend ... grrr.

11am
Done with the doves and vacuumed their room. Decided to get wheels for their wire shelf unit (that their cages are on) to make it easier to vacuum all their feathers that get under the bottom shelf. Hope to do that by next weekend.

The noisy neighbors have been noisier than usual during the day (usually they are noisy at night ... grrr.) They have torn up part of their driveway, laid new cement and are extending their carport (their big truck barely fits under it right now.) Just so long as they don't mess with my fence that is half-way done on that side, I don't mind ... but, the noise is bad enough without the loud damn music!

2:30pm
I am exhausted and my bad shoulder is hurting. And, I'm getting a headache ... my mom is so annoying!!! But, I got the damn curtain rod AND the damn cabinet up AND took the wheels off of her bed frame! Grrr.

It's a grrr kind of day for me!

I'm too damn tired to go to the bank and store now ...

8:30pm
Well, I ended up going to the bank, Trader Joe's AND World Market this afternoon. I needed to get out. Got some yummy stuff! Got home at almost 5 and rushed to get dinner done at a decent hour. I had found a great acorn squash recipe I wanted to try and it turned out soooo good.

Listened to part 2 of Superman - Knights of the White Carnation.

Got my exercises done and read a chapter in Supernatural: Heart of the Dragon.

Just watched part 14 of Batman and Robin! One more part to go!

No comments: