Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 13, 2013

6:45pm
It was a really nice day today. I rode my bike to service a store here in Woodland. It didn't really take any longer than it would have to drive! It was another 4-hour day in a store, though. Tomorrow will be the same, but it will be the last one for this special project, thank goodness!
When I got home, my second battery for my bike arrived!! Two days before I expected it! I'm so glad! I can ride my bike to Dixon tomorrow!!! Yay! It will be a very long day, both working the store and riding the bike, but it will be worth it.
I'm charging the battery I used today and then will charge the new battery overnight. I had to re-read the auction listing for the new battery, as I thought it came with its own charger, but it does not. But, that's alright. The one that came with the bike is enough.

7:30pm
I just listened to this great Willie Garson interview about his adopting Nathen: Class #7: I Adopted A Kid

No comments: