Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18, 2013

Noon
Just got back from a trip to the post office and store. Used the bike trailer to haul groceries home with the ebike. I love it!
Made room in the shed so that the bike fits in there much better. I 'might' be able to eventually get the other bike and the trailer in there once I get rid of some more stuff.

My mom got all of the cactus and succulants planted while I was gone. I was surprised.

2:15pm
I'm giving away: Jumbo Rubber Bands - 5. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Fear Nothing (Moonlight Bay, Bk 1) by Dean Koontz - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check i  

3:45pm
I'm giving away: 5 Amber Glass Dropper Bottles - Used. Check it out -  

I'm giving away: Large White Rubber Bands - 31. Check it out -  

9:15pm
I just won this for free, 7" Tablet Case With USB Keyboard This will be great to take my little tablet with me to work!

No comments: