Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 19, 2013

I can't believe Quinn and Gemini were born 25 years ago today (3/19/88.) Best day of my life ... best thing to happen in my life.
8am
I hope to get a lot of things listed today online. I'll mainly be listing things on Listia, I believe. Mostly books again, and possibly VHS tapes ...

11am
I'm giving away: From The Corner Of His Eye by Dean Koontz - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: By The Light Of The Moon by Dean Koontz - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -  

I'm giving away: Seize The Night by Dean Koontz - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -  

1pm
Huh. For some reason Listia didn't send my last few listings to Twitter OR my email like they are supposed to. 
 
I'm giving away: The Innocent by Harlan Coben - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Promise Me (Myron Bolitar series) by Harlan Coben - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check i

I'm giving away: There Will Be No Second Chance by Harlan Coben - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it o

Ya know, I never noticed that I have a Trusted Seller Badge emblem in front of all my auctions on Listia.  Auction_trusted_seller  Wonder when that was added ... cool.

I'm giving away: Cat & Mouse by James Patterson - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: When The Wind Blows by James Patterson - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: The Right Hand of Evil by John Saul - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Midnight Voices by John Saul - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Black Creek Crossing by John Saul - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

2:30pm
I'm giving away: No Place Like Home by Mary Higgins Clark - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: You Belong To Me by Mary Higgins Clark - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: City of Bones by Michael Connelly - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Lost Light by Michael Connelly - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Sin Killer (Volume One of The Berrybender Narratives) by Larry McMurtry - Hardcover wit

I'm giving away: The Wandering Hill (Volume Two of The Berrybender Narratives) by Larry McMurtry. Check

I'm giving away: Pandora by Anne Rice - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Merrick by Anne Rice - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Blood and Gold by Anne Rice - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Blood Canticle by Anne Rice - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

3:30pm
I'm giving away: The Reef by Nora Roberts - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Northern Lights by Nora Roberts - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Face The Fire (Three Sisters Island Trilogy #3) by Nora Roberts - Hardcover with dust j

I'm giving away: Sea Swept (Chesapeake Bay Saga #1) by Nora Roberts - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check

I'm giving away: Chesapeake Blue (Chesapeake Bay Saga #4) by Nora Roberts - Hardcover with dust jacket.

I'm giving away: Black Rose (In The Garden Trilogy #2) by Nora Roberts - Hardcover with dust jacket. Che

I'm giving away: Red Lily (In The Garden Trilogy #3) by Nora Roberts (Hardcover with dust jacket. Check

4pm
Well, NOW Listia has started to send the rest of my listings to my email and Twitter ... took long enough! So, I've changed some of the links above, but not all of them have come through ...

I'm giving away: Fatal Cure by Robin Cook - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: Prey by Michael Crichton - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check it out -

I'm giving away: S Is For Silence (Kinsey Millhone Mystery) by Sue Grafton - Hardcover with dust jacket.

I think I am done listing books for today. Hopefully, I'll get the rest done after work tomorrow if I get home at a decent time. I have 9 more I want to get listed on this round ...

5:15pm
Finally all of my listings came through! That was ridiculous!

9pm
Watched the last episode of Ripper Street. Can't wait for the next season ... but since it is a UK show, it will be ages before the next season ... :(
It started raining about an hour ago.

No comments: