Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 2, 2013

9am
Well, the headache I had yesterday did morph into a migraine. We had planned on grocery shopping today, but I nixed that idea this morning ... grrr.

My mom is 73 today.

Just listened to this interview! The Barrowmans talk to Graham Norton I can't wait to get Bone Quill! I bought Hollow Earth already. And, now they are working on the third in the trilogy. I haven't started reading Hollow Earth yet as I am reading the Supernatural books right now. But, these books sound like a lot of fun!

I need to walk to the mailbox in a little while. Nikky will like that.

Check out one of my popular designs!
mainImg
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson have nothing on these adorable detectives.

10:30am
I just installed a couple of little programs to control the brightness of my monitor. I like them, so far. One is f.lux & the other is pangobright.

11:30am
I walked to the mailbox. Nikky was upset as I didn't take her ... Had to mail a few swaps. I didn't get ANY mail ... :(

Need to make a couple of ATCs for swaps, but the migraine is still distracting me ...

Listening to The Irish Rovers Greatest Hits

6:15pm 
Oh, man. Dinner was sooo good. I wish I'd taken a picture for the food blog. Side of lamb ribs coated in homemade BBQ sauce. Mmmmm. I could've eaten more!

It's nice outside again tonight. Went out and read a chapter in Supernatural : War of the Sons.

Listening to Irish Pub Classics.
 
Listened to part 11 of Superman - The Man Without A Face. 
 
Still have a migraine. Hope I can sleep it off. We need to go shopping tomorrow. So much more I have to get done, too. I need to get all my work stuff organized to take the bus on Monday.
 
8:30pm
I watched episode 11 of the old series Best of the West.


Huh. Migraine's gone. Just like that. In time for bed ... What a wasted day of pain.

No comments: