Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 20-21, 2013

March 20, 2013
8am
Spring has sprung ... a leak! ;) I love rain. I will be using an umbrella for the first time in ... decades, I think! I will be walking to the bus stop in a bit. In the rain. Yay!

6pm
Got home at about 4 - an hour earlier than I expected. Got 2 stores serviced in Sacramento. I got rained on at one of my bus stops, but I had my umbrella with me. I loved it! Cloudy skies all day until I got home!

Tomorrow will be a very long day. I have 2 stores to service here in town. Then, I want to go to my insurance office and see about lowering or eliminating my car insurance and how I can insure my bike, if possible. Then, off to the farm to get milk, colostrum and eggs. I will be on my bike with the trailer all day.

~~~~~
March 21, 2013
3:15pm
I got to watching Criminal Minds and CSI last night and never finished my blogging.
I ended up rearranging my day from what I had planned. I took the car and serviced a store in Dixon, then went out to the farm, then did a few other errands. I'll do the 2 Woodland stores tomorrow and visit the insurance office on my bike. Will also stop at the local bike shop and see if they can get my seat to adjust better. I stopped there today and talked with them (for a bike shop that has been around for over a hundred years, they know nothing about ebikes, etrikes or conversions!) about a few biking things. I got a good local bike trail map and also a pair of chrome pant cuffs I needed.

8:30pm
Just watched an old Edison silent movie of A Christmas Carol from 1910! Amazing special effects for the times.

No comments: