Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23, 2013

11:30am
I hate the North Wind! It was so bad yesterday, I had to take the bus rather than my bike. And, while I was away, it knocked my mom on her butt. She was on the deck watering some of the plants. Luckily, she wasn't on the steps. Her butt is sore, but otherwise she's fine. It also knocked my big outdoor umbrella over. It wasn't open, so it didn't get damaged. I think the wooden spokes would've been broken if it had been open. It's still gusty and cold today, so not doing anything outside.
I just finished cleaning the doves' room and letting them out to play for a bit. I let Big Boy and Little Girl out first, then Little Boy and Squabbie.
 Big Boy and Little Girl playing on the cat tunnel.
 Squabbie knows she's pretty! She's posing for the camera!
 She's also fast! Little Boy is looking for something under the shelf.
Squabbie and Little Boy must see the birds outside!

12:45pm
I'm giving away: Pretty Flowered Notepads with Pen - NEW. Check it out -
 
I'm giving away: Cute Eat Pig Recipe Cards (25) - NEW. Check it out -
 
2:30pm
I'm giving away: Christmas lot. Check it out -  
 
I'm giving away: Crafting/Scrapbooking Lot. Check it out -  
 
I'm giving away: Brown Apron. Check it out -  
 
I'm giving away: Cute Striped Dishtowels (2) - NEW!. Check it out -  
 
Wow! I just won this for free, Faded Denim Hat, Girls   

5pm
Wow! I just won this for free, Pair of Silvertones Key Charms ~ free ship  
 
Wow! I just won this for free, Breyer Model Horse-Pippin  
 
6:30pm
Wow! I just won this for free, Paperback Book CSI The Killing Jar by Donn Cortez  
 
8pm
Wow! I just won this for free, Cell Phone Case  
Now, I really have to get my phone activated ... haha!
 
It's nearly time for Earth Hour. I'm bad. I'll turn off all my lights, etc. But, my computer will stay on! 

No comments: