Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25, 2013

7:30am
I was so distracted yesterday that I didn't even proofread my post yesterday.
It wasn't my water heater closet door, it was my furnace closet door that I had to fix. The water heater is on the side of the trailer; the furnace is on the back ...

10:15am
So. I went to the bus stop to wait for my bus. I'm always early. So, I finished reading Supernatural: One Year Gone I put the ebook back in my pack & see my bus a couple blocks away. So, I'm ready. The bus zooms by the stop and never even slows down!!! Grrrrr! It would be another hour wait for the next one, so I said the heck with it and came home. 

2:15pm
OMG! I finally activated my TracFone after having it for over 3 months! I have minutes and everything. Big Whoop. Eh. I hate having it and even the small extra expense. Just need to find the Mag7 ringtone if there is a free one now and figure out how to add it.
Hmmm. Also need to figure out what my phone number is ...


Wow! I just won this for free, All Leather moccasins

5pm
So. I finally changed out the O2 sensor on my car. Damn check engine light won't reset. So, next will be getting my own scanner. eBay has them for a good price. If it was just me here, I wouldn't bother, but my mom is upset that she can't go to the store with me without the car (bus stop is too far for her, she thinks ...) and I can't get an etrike for her yet ...

8pm
Well, little miss 'I can't do anything to help ... I'm old ... I'm this ... I'm that ...' has finally realized that I can't do all of my projects as well as all of hers'. So, she is finally getting off her butt and working in the yard the past week or so. And, pulling weeds!! And, replanting things!! I'm honestly very shocked she is doing it. I must say 'no' more often! Jorgy's old yard is looking pretty good after several months of looking like a dump. It will still have to be dug up later to get the weed cloth out and get some more brick edgers laid along the fenceline. But, for now, I'm going to let her play over there so she'll leave me the hell alone in trying to build my patio behind the shed ...
Getting her eating healthy and off all those Rx last year has really given her more energy than she realizes. She's been doing more inside the house, too. ;)


Wow! I just won this for free, BNIP CLEAR ACRYLIC STAMPS "LOVE"

No comments: