Friday, May 10, 2013

May 10, 2013

7:45pm
It's been a really nice, peaceful day.
My milk farmer just dropped off two gallons of milk. He didn't have any when I went to the farm yesterday. He and his wife had been away all week and the relatives that were farm-sitting while they were away didn't save the milk ... anyway ... but, I got 5 dozen eggs and a chicken yesterday. So, I'm good for the week.

I made some plastic canvas crafts today. So, that was really relaxing. I hadn't done that for a while. I made them for a swap. I have a few postcards and ATCs to make for swaps this weekend.

Tomorrow, I'll be going to Home Depot for more dirt to fill up several bins and an old garbage can for planting. I bought another tomato plant, a basil plant and a small bag of seed potatoes at the co-op yesterday. The potatoes will be planted in the garbage can.

I also need to buy more hay for Robin tomorrow.

I am out of my favorite tea!! Using the last bag of Mate Chocolatté! Must buy more tomorrow!

No comments: