Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 30, 2013

5:45pm
I have pretty much done nothing today ... at least it feels that way ...
I paid a bill online. Washed a load of laundry and hung on the line to dry. Washed the floor around the bunny cage (they both tend to pee out the bars ...) Foraged wild lettuce for the bunnies. Mailed winnings from 3 Listia auctions (walked to the mailbox.) Got my file ready for work tomorrow. And, moved files from one hard drive to another trying to balance out the GB ... and listened to some podcasts. It was already getting too hot for my liking when I walked to the mailbox. It is 88ºF right now. So, it may have gotten to 90ºF. After several days in the 70s, that is quite a jump.

Oh, this was dinner. I am stuffed!
I loooove pork country-style short ribs. Yes, I like my eggs browned. I can't eat them runny. More Cowgirl Creamery Créme Fraîche on heirloom tomato. And, raw milk. Also had an organic tangelo - not pictured.

7:15pm
So, I finally got the lamp apart. Took some doing!


And, I got more shine!
It is going to take me a bit longer to get the lamp finished. My fingers get so tired with all the scrubbing/polishing! But, it will be worth it. I'm still going to paint the post on Saturday.

No comments: