Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7, 2013

7pm
So, I've had an incredibly annoying day. It started off so well, too. I got my oil check, so I figured since I was going to West Sacramento to service 4 stores that I would stop at the smog test place I usually go to. But, alas, it was not meant to be. The check engine light came on before I was half-way there ... so I am back to square one with the car ... Plus, I was so annoyed and distracted today that on my last store, I forgot to have the department manager scan some codes in for a few glasses (for a survey project). So, I have to go all the way back there in the morning and get that done. Luckily, I only have one store here in Woodland that I want to service tomorrow. Was going to be a very easy day ...
But, I did get a hay manger for Robin today.

I have been getting these annoying hang-up calls with no message for MONTHS from BillMeLater (did a search a while back on the number.) I never answer my phone unless it is someone I know personally. I hate phones. So, I finally changed my message a few days ago:
"You have reached a number on the Do Not Call list. If I do not know you personally, you should not be calling this number. If I do know you personally, you should know the best way to reach me is by email. Either way, if you don't leave a message after the beep, I guarantee I will not call you back."
It worked. Someone finally left a message. They have been calling the wrong number for MONTHS! Well, maybe not the 'wrong' number, but the wrong person. Or, someone gave them the wrong number. Anyway, I've had this number for nearly 5 years, now. And, I am not Tonya Saunders! So, they are correcting the file and should not be calling me again!

No comments: