Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 13, 2013

8:30am
Well, still a bit sick. I hope to go to the post office later, but might not until tomorrow. I still have to work tomorrow morning. The new store set-up got postponed until next Tuesday as the display won't get there until then ... but, there is another store I really should do tomorrow that has a special project.

10:45am
I'm made of money, apparently. My mom just came in telling me she wants the Pocket Hose ... damn TV commercials. That's how I got stuck with that crappy NuWave oven, among a few other things ... we have 2-50 foot hoses ... put she wants these ... https://pockethose.com/?uid=19D2A59DFE4C26568CAE6FF383E23730 Sure, they look cool, but I don't have extra money in my PayPal right now, if they take PayPal ... haven't read the site yet. Guess I will be looking up reviews for it ... ugh.

Ha! Not getting that piece of crap. Horrible reviews! She'll just have to deal with the hoses we have. http://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Hose-25-Foot/product-reviews/B00AKFIABG/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_next_2?ie=UTF8&pageNumber=2&showViewpoints=0

5pm
What the hell happened to this day? It just zoomed by me ... I did get some lemonade made. And, I just started an experiment with some milk kefir. I'll see if it worked tomorrow. Didn't accomplish anything else ... oh, I did get a load of laundry done ... :/

Dinner was very spicy.

No comments: