Saturday, June 15, 2013

June 15, 2013

11:30am
Well, I forgot yesterday was Flag Day!!! So, I didn't put my flag out. :(

Just got finished putting up the little decorative fence around the brick box in front. I had to run to Home Depot for a fourth set of panels. I'm not really happy with it, but it will do until I have the money to get the other parts I'm going to attach to it. I am going to put sturdy iron posts with hanging baskets at either end by the wall. I am also going to get 2 stained glass decorative panels and attach them in the front (equal distance from each other) that will also make it sturdier. But, no money at the moment. Probably by the end of the month, I'll be able to. I wouldn't have put it up without the other parts I want, but someone kept bugging me about it! Tomorrow she wants to put up the rest of the other fence. And, no, I don't have all the parts for that, either ... If they all fall down, she can put them back up ...

Apparently, we're having barbecue chicken for dinner ...

Need to find something for lunch and then it's cage-cleaning time. I may put the doves out for some sunshine once theirs' are done. I need to take the bunnies out to eat some weeds, too. If I do, I'll take pics. They'll go out one at a time, so Robin doesn't get ideas about Sheree again!

3pm
It's really fucked up that I have to explain things step-by-step to my 73-year-old mom so she will help me clean cages ... and, no, she does not have any mental problems, she's always been like this. If she doesn't want to do something, she acts like a 5-year-old and just stands there until you prompt her to do something. It took twice as long to do them. So, now I have a whole thirty minutes to rest until I start the grill for dinner ... pissed. The doves did get some outside time and the bunnies ran around the house, but didn't go outside ... too hot now. I'll cut them some weeds later.

I did finally get the ceiling fan blades clean and tightened before I started cleaning the cages, though.

Doing a load of laundry ...

No comments: