Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 18, 2013

8:30am
I don't want to go to work!

That was the start of my blog yesterday (and as far as my blogging got yesterday!) ... same sentiments today. Anyway, I got 4 stores serviced yesterday in West Sacramento. Today, I hope to do 4 stores again today, here in Woodland. I'm going to ride my eBike. I have the new store set-up to do, as they finally got their new display yesterday. Depending on how long that takes, I will hopefully get 3 other stores done, too. We'll see.

I didn't get home until nearly 5 yesterday and was so worn out. It is supposed to be cooler today.

I need to get some produce for the bunnies today on my way home, too. Used the last of the lettuce this morning.

Well, thanks to the new US 'healthcare' plan, my company is making it mandatory that no one can work more than 28 hours in a week. No problem, I never do (& I don't have health ins. anyway ...) But, there are some who relied on more hours than that. Sucks ... I think a lot more companies are going to do that.

1:45pm
Well, yes, I am lazy! ;) I only did my new store set-up today and then went to the grocery for a few things. Got home before noon. I'll do the other 3 stores on Friday.

Time to hang up some laundry on the line.

Ooh, my butternut squash plant looks like it might already be getting flowers! My basil is blooming. I want it to re-seed, so I'm going to let it. And, the potatoes are also doing great. Lots of greenery above-ground, so hopefully, lots of spuds below.

3:30pm
Gah! Daisy just gave us a bunch of aloe vera plants! I have nowhere to put them! My mom is happy. She loves all those damn succulents ...

Heating up the barbecue for more ribs for dinner.

9:15pm
I'm going to watch Francis the Talking Mule. Haven't seen it in years.

No comments: