Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19, 2013

7pm
It's been a long day. I didn't get home until nearly 4. So, I didn't get the rabbits cages cleaned today ... but, I did decide to get new cages that are easier to keep clean. It's really hard to clean a cage that weighs over 50 lbs. & is not on wheels. It was fine 25 years ago when I first bought it for puppies, but it is no longer ideal for rabbits. And, the smaller cage that Sheree is in, is not in the best condition, either. So, I am waiting on an inquiry on 2 cages I want to get on eBay. The seller is contacting the manufacturer for me to answer a question I have about the flooring in the cage. It has to be a certain 'spacing' due to Sheree's handicapped leg. I hope to order them today, but depends on how quickly I get an answer.

It is frustrating having to change my work schedule to accomodate the new rules on weekly hours. I've been doing this for almost 11 years. So, have to get used to all this new stuff again because of the stupid health insurance plan. I wish it would get over-turned or something.

8:15pm
There just are not enough hours in the day for everything I want to get done! Then, I get side-tracked teaching the neighbors more about healthy eating. Luckily, Criminal Minds is a re-run as I missed the first ten minutes ...

No comments: