Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 28, 2013

1:30pm
I've really not been feeling great the past few days. And, it's all my fault. I've been eating too much cacao (chocolate) recently and have the sores in my mouth to prove it. I have a caffeine allergy and that is how it manifests - mouth ulcers. Makes me feel awful since I can't really eat easily. So, lots of liquid nourishment. Thank goodness for smoothies ... except I keep putting cacao powder in them, too! Arrggh!
I also have a headache, but I think it is stress as it hasn't morphed into a migraine ...
Took my mom to the store earlier and I saw this cute kokopelli and had to have it. It was only $5. It's 14.5 inches tall.
And, yeah, I really need to dust.

Took my mom to WalMart to pick out a new TV for her room. Since our big TV went out a few weeks ago, she's been using one of our small ones and it is too small for her to see across her bedroom. So, I'm getting her a 32" Samsung. Our first flat-screen and first TV over 29" ... will have it in a few days, I think.

No comments: