Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 10, 2013

7am
My knee is still killing me.

And, Sheree woke me up before 6:30 throwing a tantrum - thumping her cage floor very loudly. She's been doing it for 30 minutes now! Spoiled brat.

9am
Have cages to clean and hope I don't bump my knee ...

10:15am
Done. Critters are cleaned up and well-fed. No outside time, though. I was hoping Martin would be cleaning the siding, but not yet ...

My knee is not happy.

1:15pm
Listening to Jim Croce music. Good stuff.

4pm
Danny Kaye music. What fun old songs.

Well, Martin never showed up to clean the walls ... grrr.

I'm giving away: Promise Me (Myron Bolitar series) by Harlan Coben - Hardcover with dust jacket. Check i

 I'm giving away: The Jester by James Patterson & Andrew Gross - Paperback - Used. Check it out -

7:30pm
I think I finally found a free shopping cart tool to use in my QuinGem's Creations blog! I'll be working on it for a while, but hopefully will have it all up and running in September, if everything goes to plan. It's through Mercantec E-Commerce Express.

No comments: