Saturday, August 17, 2013

August 17, 2013

5:30pm
I'm having some excellent spaghetti squash. Mmm. With a mug of raw milk.
And, for dessert - raspberries and blackberries in raw cream! So darn good.
I didn't do a whole lot today, but I did get some things done.
Rabbit and dove cages cleaned. Doves flew around in their room for a bit and then took them out to the deck for some fresh air once the cages were clean. Rolled the rabbits out there, too, while I cleaned the floor. Nikky supervised them out there! ;)
Two loads of laundry done.
Cleaned one of the fridges when I made one of our big water jugs leak out (which made the second of the loads of laundry necessary.) Fridge got flooded and so did the floor in front of it.
Burned two music CDs and a movie.
And, now working on a design for a postcard or ATC. I think it's going to be cute.

7pm
Here's the ATC I made:

Tomorrow, I really need to work on my website for my shop. But, now, I am going to watch the movie, Sunshine. Haven't seen it in years! Wish I could find the series ...

No comments: