Sunday, August 18, 2013

August 18, 2013

5:15pm
I've spent the day feeling like I've done an incredible amount of nothing ... even if it's not true ...
I did get the water heater closet re-caulked all around. I hope to get the side door done tomorrow if I get home early enough from work. I need to finish replacing the screws and then re-caulk it. But, it is supposed to get over 100F again tomorrow (same as today ...), so I might not get to it.

Having yummy baked pork spare ribs with a mug of raw milk and half an organic Fuji apple with cream cheese and cinnamon on top. Mmmm.
I had planned on working on my website and also burning a couple more CDs, but I didn't ... :(

8:30pm
I just splurged and bought the full version of the Jigsaws Galore program to create my own jigsaw puzzles. I'm already loving it!

No comments: