Saturday, August 24, 2013

August 24,2013

4pm
It's been a nice day.
I got 3/4 of the old caulk off of the side door and almost 3/4 of the screws replaced. Hope to finish it tomorrow. I may have to forego doing the rest of the windows and doors ... it is taking me forever to get them done before we start painting. I am getting the paint next week ... I am not counting on anyone helping me, as usual. Neighbor is not really reliable about doing stuff ... So ... I can always do the re-caulking after the painting is done and just do touch-ups as I can.

I finally gave up on the old monitor to my XP computer. The computer still works great, but 90% of the time the monitor wouldn't turn on. I even had it 'on' for two weeks once and it never came on ... so, I just attached my smallest old TV and made it a monitor!
It's a bit fuzzy but, for what I use it for, it will do.

Did I mention a while back I realized I have 2 buck rabbits? Yeah, they are both boys. So, they are Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham. I still call Sheriff, Sheree. So, the name still works. Since I always nickname my critters. Robin is Robby most of the time. I think Sheree is part Californian. He's gotten huge. He was sooo tiny when I found him. I think he is bigger than Robby now.

They are both gorgeous boys.

8:30pm
Time to take Nikky out and watch an old horror classic, The Wolf Man with Lon Chaney, Jr.

No comments: