Thursday, August 29, 2013

August 29, 2013

11:30am
I has bought paint!! Expensive shit! Also, bought the hardware for the shed. Nice fancy black stuff. But, they did not have the bolts I need. So, tomorrow will have to hit some of the other hardware stores. The little screws that come with the hinges will not support the heavy-ass shed door. I also bought brushes, roller pads and 200 lbs. of play sand (for a different project ...) Over $500 worth of stuff (the paint was over $400) ... Luckily, I had a coupon for deferred interest for a couple of years if I pay it all off before a certain time ... we'll see ...

Going to have a smoothie for lunch and then get to work on the shed and moving my eBike in the house since the shed door will be off for a couple of days.

6:30pm
Well, I got some painting done. Getting the bolts loose on the door hinges is going to be a bitch. I was getting over-heated fighting with them. So, gave up for the day and started painting. I'll do a neater job tomorrow after I go to the farm for milk.
I am really starting to like that color ...

Moved the cable box from my mom's room to the living room TV. For some reason, I can't get the darn thing to work with the dvd combo player ... Will try again in a few days when my brain cells aren't fried so much.

Had some nice deliveries today. The bunnies' new food arrived. I'll give them some tonight before bed and see if they like it. And, the dog cart arrived! I haven't taken it out of the box, yet. Too tired to put it together tonight. I still have two bookshelves to put together ... But, they will have to wait until I am done with the shed, I think.

No comments: