Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5, 2013

4:30pm
It's a sad day in file-sharing land ... Pando is closing at the end of the month. I really liked using that service ... oh, well. None of my friends liked it, so it was hard to share with them using it ...

Serviced 1 store today. Had a reset project. Will service 3 tomorrow and 1 on Wed. Then will work on the house the rest of the week.

I bought the parts for my mom's toilet. I'll be working on that on Wed. when I get home. It will take several hours, as I have to remove the tank completely.

Took my car through the car wash before work today. Hope to keep doing that at the beginning of every month. I used to do that when I first inherited the Tercel, but then gave up when the burgundy paint started fading (I see that color fade on a large number of cars. It's not very stable.)

Took all the donations to GoodWill on the way home. I'll be going through some more bins and cabinets this weekend and hope to get rid of a few more things.

I stopped at Trader Joe's when I was done working and got more organic produce for the bunnies and us. We'll be having fajitas with some of the spinach. We have rice tortillas, butter, sliced beef, olives, tomato and Cheddar cheese, too. Yum.

No comments: