Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 13, 2013

5pm
It's been a busy day. Serviced 3 stores. Took forever to get the inventories entered into the company website! I've been having a lot of trouble with it lately. I type too fast for the entries! Sometimes it crashes the page, other times it does something really funky and shoots me to some random other website! Very annoying when I have hundreds of numbers to enter!

I have to cut back on my chocolate tea, I think. Got sores in my mouth from the damn caffeine ... (I'm allergic ...)

I'm so hungry. Can't wait for dinner ... whatever it is. My mom told me, but I was in the middle of entering all those damn numbers, so can't remember ... smells good ...

I've got a headache.

Got my oil check today. Paid the cable bill. Found by chance that they have moved their office around the corner! Right next to one of my banks and BelAir and the Pet Factory that I go to. So, since I was going to that bank to cash my check, I paid my bill, too. Going to take those digital cable boxes back tomorrow, too, so nice that they are closer!

Ah, dinner is salmon and wild rice blend mixed with broccoli and lots of butter. And, milk.

Need willow bark ...

8pm
Time for Criminal Minds, CSI and some Zhena's Hazelnut Chai tea with milk. Then, an old ep of 240-Robert.

No comments: