Saturday, November 16, 2013

November 16, 2013

8:15am
I STILL can't find my headphones! I have lots of earbuds, but they don't work as well and always fall out of my ears!

10am
Got all the TVs switched around! I can now see the TV from my office, since it is up on a cabinet. It was hard to see the old console with the arm of the couch in my way ... Going to watch some old movies later. Have to rest and then clean cages and then fix my mom's closet door ... again ...
 
Noon
Done. TVs, cages, door. All done. Must find food!

Leftover wild rice, broccoli and burger with butter! And, a rambutan fruit and a coconut date roll.

Now the rest of the afternoon will be listing a few things. Finally!

 2:30pm
The Wolfman on the TV.

 Oooh. The Blob is on next.

Having some hot bone broth for a snack.

Auction: 2 NuWave Pizza Kit Manuals - in Spanish

 
Auction: Handcrafted Fancy Jewelled Hat Pins (5)

3:30pm
Auction: 10 Bread Clips for crafts - used

8:15pm
We watched Devil-Doll before my mom went to her bedroom to read and then I watched the last two eps of 240-Robert. Too bad that show only had 16 eps in total. It wasn't a bad show.

Tomorrow, we'll be watching a few more old horror movies.

Gah. The noisy neighbors' noisy grandkid is screaming his head off outside again ...

9:45pm
One last listing for the day ...
Auction: Kokopelli Address Labels

No comments: