Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013

8:15am
I'm having a 'dizzy' morning. Comes and goes. Hopefully, I won't be getting a migraine this week. Occasionally, that is one of my 'auras' before a migraine hits. Haven't had a real migraine in a while. Need to get more magnesium complex. I've been out for a while ...

And, my company finally sent a memo about Thanksgiving week being off (luckily, my manager had already warned me a few weeks ago.) If it doesn't rain, I hope to get more painting done that week. It's supposed to rain this week (Tues. & Wed.) but we'll see if it actually happens.

4pm
It's a lovely, cloudy day. Looks like it really might rain by tomorrow, as predicted.
I got 2 stores serviced and went to the co-op for milk and a bunny box. I also stopped at Trader Joe's, Dollar Tree and Cost Plus to find some items for a swap (a bit of a treasure hunt - that was fun!)

Tomorrow is going to be a very long, crazy day. I am going to attempt to service 7 stores ... eeep. I am hoping to have 10 days off starting Friday. If I'm lucky, I might get some more painting done on more than one of those days. Barring rain ...

5:30pm
Hot wings for dinner! I can't get enough of chicken wings. We have them a lot. And, milk.

9:15pm
I just registered for TVEverywhere through my cable provider. They just added that feature recently. I can watch current TV shows on my computer or tablet with no extra fee! Cool.


No comments: