Sunday, November 24, 2013

November 24, 2013

8am
I've been listening to a lot of Monkees songs lately. Mike Nesmith didn't get much credit for his singing. It was always Mickey or Davey. But, Mike had a nice voice.

3:15pm
I am cold and tired. Busy day again. This morning, I vacuumed all the cabinets and steam-cleaned both bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room floors. Took 3 hours to do that. Had left-over chili beans for lunch. Then went out and painted for a bit over 2 hours. It is 60F outside. I am done for the day ... except to list a book on Listia.

Tomorrow morning, I'll be taking all the kitchen cabinet doors off. My mom wants to rearrange everything in the kitchen and I am moving the bookshelf that's in there into my office to get the rest of the books off of the floor. Then, more house-painting in the afternoon.

5pm
We are having eggs fried in butter with Aidell's Artichoke & Garlic Chicken sausage. With milk.

Watching a couple of the Francis the Talking Mule movie with my mom.

7:30pm
Two mugs in 2 days broke in the oven heating my milk for hot chocolate! Not good ...

Auction: Hemlock Bay by Catherine Coulter - Hardcover with dust jacket

No comments: