Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26, 2013

3pm
Just came in from painting for a couple of hours. I have about 1/8 of the house done! haha!

This morning, we got most of the kitchen cabinets rearranged. Still a few to do. I put some of the doors on top of the cabinets and made shelves. My mom's basket collection has a home, now ...

Viola emailed me to let me know one of the stores I was going to do, another rep was able to get to it. So, I will do the other tomorrow after the furnace maintenance is done. And, since the predicted rain for Thurs. is no longer in the prediction, I should be able to paint in the afternoons from Thurs. - Monday and might get half of the trailer done as I wanted ... goal!

This was lunch:
Ground pork fried in butter with dried onions, pepper flakes and parsley. Topped with Organic Valley Mexican Blend shredded cheese.

5:45pm
Dinner was pork roast, heirloom tomatoes with mascarpone and black pepper, half a banana and milk.

Watching a couple more Francis the talking mule movies.

7pm
Hot chocolate hits the spot!

No comments: