Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19, 2013

4:45pm
Well, I got the new power supply in the mail. I put it into the computer and ... nothing ... I could not get it to turn on. So, I gave up messing with it and put the old one back in. Took a chance and pushed the button and ... it's on! Damn computer! So, I am not sure now if it is the power supply that's the problem! But, I am using the desktop again. I got all my auctioned labels printed, thank goodness. And, I've copied all my label images to a disk, so I won't panic about my graphics again if the computer acts up in the future. But, now I have an extra power supply that cost me over $60 ...
I am noticing that the computer fan keeps 'revving' occasionally since I turned it back on. It was never noticeable before.

Got some really good greens for the bunnies this morning and enough meat for the week. We're having baked Dover sole and a spinach salad for dinner.

All my auctions and sales are packaged to mail tomorrow. I still have to package a bunch of presents to send to WA. tonight. But, I need to finish making the 'wrapping' paper for all of them. But, I will have them ready for tomorrow. Don't think I will be able to get any cross-stitching done tonight. White Collar is on at 9, too. There's always too much to do ...

Also, waiting for my second load of laundry to finish drying so I can get that put away ...

I still need to get back into the laptop and forward some of the emails that I'd saved on there ...

10:30pm
Finally got all of the packages done. That took a while! And, I am beyond broke with all the shipping. My BillMeLater is maxed out completely! Sucks ... And, postage will be going up again in a month or so ... not good.

I got all of my emails forwarded and the laptop is put away again.

I figured out why the computer fan was revving. I had one of the vents blocked. Nice and quiet again.

I hope the North Wind is gone tomorrow. It really blew today. I really want to get some painting done tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: