Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014

8am
Yay! The start of a new week. Hah! Hope it's better than last week and my oil check arrives ... I'm about 13 days away from no utilities if I don't get part of it paid soon ... we shall see ...

I have 3 stores to service today. All with special projects. It's going to be a very long day. I have to stop at the co-op for a bunny box, too. Thank goodness that is free or the bunnies would be very hungry! I would be doing a LOT of foraging for their food ...

Moving up to 3 tablespoons of potato starch today. My mom moves up to 2 tablespoons. Annnnd, we will be out of that in a couple of days if I can't get some more ...

Oooh. My PayPal transfer hit my bank this morning! I have a whole $20 now. I can get some food. :) Seriously. All we had left is a roast and lots of frozen fruit and some odds & ends.

7:45pm
It was a very long day. Nearly dark when I got home. I can't drive in the dark. The lights bother me badly.

But, I got the 3 stores serviced and was able to get milk, eggs, butter and potato starch, and a bunny box.

More projects at 3 stores tomorrow. Luckily, here in Woodland, so won't use much gas. I might be able to stop at the 2 banks and compare their loans, too. Should be an earlier day, too.

If my oil check doesn't come tomorrow, I will be off on Wed. since I won't have enough gas to leave town ... but, I get paid from work on Thurs. so will work Thurs. and Fri. (if I can't work Wed.) I am trying not to work on Fridays ... we'll see.

No comments: