Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2, 2014

8:15am
Trying to get back in gear to go to work! I just have one store scheduled today. Going to the co-op first for bunny food and a couple other things. Have to stop at the pet shop for hay, too.

Did 200 jumps on the trampoline.

1:15pm
I got home a couple hours ago. Very easy day. Serviced the one store, etc. I've been trying to figure out my schedule for the next two weeks since I got home. Not going to be easy. LOTS of projects; two new stores to set up. Lots of back & forth getting some resets arranged with the stores ... crazy.

4pm
We are having pork shoulder roast with Cajun seasoning; green beans with bacon and red pepper flakes, onions and chives; sweet potatoes with lots of butter; milk with potato starch. I'm hungry!

Today is a first! I've been chatting with both of my best friends at the same time! Happy to have both Darla & Velda online at once. Hope it happens more often!

9:30pm
Auction: 50 Small Rubber Bands

No comments: