Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 26, 2014

Noon
It's another nice day, but much cooler. We are getting a storm front moving in that will bring us rain by Thursday, supposedly. It's cloudy.
I just finished steam-cleaning the floors and vacuuming the cabinets. I don't want to do anything else today. So, just playing on the computer and listing a few things and then finishing my knitting project.
 
Auction: 10 Tea Bag Covers, plus 6 tea tags - for crafts - USED
 
Auction: 10 Bread Clips for crafts - used

Believe it or not, those little things that most would just toss in the trash do get bid on every time I list them! Surprises me, too.

Can't believe postage went up again, effective today ... .49c to mail a freakin' letter and .34c for a little postcard! Outrageous ... but, I am addicted to mail ... :\

I joined in a 30-day challenge for the flat-footed squat. I already do this daily, but it's a good reminder! The challenge is on Facebook here: 30/30 Challenge Squat It may take a few hours to have your request accepted, but you can still read the posts until then. Here's my pics I took for the challenge:
Nikky had to make sure I was doing it right! I was kind of tense. I can squat lower than that ...
I hate having my picture taken ... even by me ... :\

Listening to another Daniel Vitalis interview. Always good stuff! How to Build a Strong Foundation for Your Hormone Health in 4 Simple Steps!

6pm
200 jumps on the trampoline and 5-minute squat on the trampoline. I had to stop because Nikky almost knocked me off!

So, now, I am squatting in my desk chair for about 20 minutes and that will be my 30 (or more) minutes for the day adding what I did earlier in the day.

Finally making time for some tea before I get to my knitting. Barley tea. I tried it a while back and really didn't like it. I think I may have steeped it too long, so trying for a shorter steep and hope it's not too strong. I'm going to add a cinnamon stick and butter.

Ugh. OK. I still don't like barley tea and I have 13 more bags of it ... blech. I even added sugar and it still tastes like coffee.

8pm
Ick. Even cold, it is awful. I think I will have to swap out the rest of them ... need to find some tea swaps ...

Great. I have a headache ...

Dang. I'm at the end of my scarf, but I need to find a crochet hook to finish it ... I've got probably dozens of them, but I don't feel like hunting for one right now. So, I'll have to finish it tomorrow after I get home from work ... :(

9pm
Well, the headache passed quickly, thank goodness. 

My first batch of kombucha will be done with the second ferment tomorrow! Can't wait to drink some! Just burped the bottles.

No comments: