Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2, 2014

10am
I cannot get in gear this morning. But, I did get my paperwork ready for tomorrow ... and started a second load of laundry ...
I have so much I should do! I need to get stuff together to take to the craft circle this afternoon ... I need to fix my bathroom door. I found some vinegar in the laundry cabinet, so I need to clean the air gap thingie on the kitchen sink ... I need to take some things out to the shed ... I need to work on my website!!!! ugh.

Just sent an email to my farmer. I've been hoping to hear from him whether they have milk, yet. I thought the cow was due last week or this week ... so, waiting to get a reply ...

12:30pm
My mom is rearranging the living room ... I want to scream!

I did get around to messing with the bathroom doorknobs. The door closes now, but doesn't lock ... I need to get new ones, but I can't find any in silver (chrome) that I want. Just brushed nickel, brass or gold ... at Home Depot ...

I'm working on the kitchen sink air gap, but it is slow-going getting the corrosion off little-by-little. The inside is clean. Just trying to get the outside clean, now.

I'm not helping with the furniture, other than the TV because she worries she will mess it up (the cables, etc.) She keeps changing her mind where she wants stuff as she's going ... at least she is vacuuming while she does this. A real rare thing ...

2pm
My mom is still messing with the furniture! My minor headache that I woke up with is now exploding! I've taken willow bark and feverfew twice today, so far ...

Clipped Ezra's, Nikky's and my nails today. We all needed it ...

It is cold today. It's only 44F right now and the rain should be arriving soon. It's been very cloudy all day.

Kitchen sink done. It is now pouring rain!

And, my headache is even worse ...

3pm
Cleaned out one of my grandma's old knitting bags to take my project with me.

7:30pm
OMG! My mom is watching Twilight! Arrrrgh!

I really enjoyed the craft circle today. I did most of my 30/30 Squat Challenge time while there, too! I'm not happy with my little project, though. So, I'll probably 'frog' it (unravel it all.) The weave/guage is not tight enough to be safe for the bunnies. So, I'll have to make their blankets on the knitting machine.





No comments: