Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 26, 2014

10am
It's raining! I didn't expect it until this afternoon!

I just got back from the bank. Applied for the loan ... well, not really a loan ... it's a credit card that you can transfer the balances of other credit cards onto to have just one payment ... so, I will find out in about ten days if I got it. If not, I will try for an actual loan at one of my other banks ... this bank only does equity loans and since I have a mobile home, that can't be done ... but, my other bank does personal loans ... all this stuff stresses me ...

I need to go out in the rain and forage for the boys later ...

Not sure what I want to do today. I might knit later ... guess I can straighten my messy office ...

11:45am
Just found out Ripper Street will be coming back for a third season thanks to a deal Amazon made with the BBC! That is such a cool show!

 Auction: 10 Tea Bag Covers, plus 4 tea tags - for crafts - USED

I made a really yummy ginger/strawberry slushie for lunch!
I used all the same main ingredients (I had ground ginger rather than fresh) and 1 teaspoon maple syrup & 6 ice cubes for the add-ons. It is really good and has a nice kick from the kombucha!

I need to go out and forage in the rain, now.

1:30pm
Lots of good 'weeds' for the boys' dinner tonight and breakfast in the morning. Even got some good-sized milkweeds.

4:30pm
It's been pouring rain for a couple of hours. I love the sound of it hitting the carport awning.

5:30pm
Dinner was pork shoulder steak seasoned with Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute, wild rice and quinoa blend, and milk with potato starch.

8pm
A new Criminal Minds tonight, but an hour later than normal (damn Survivor ...) and no CSI!

No comments: