Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3, 2014

7pm
My Papa, Francisco (Frank) Moreno, was born 121 years ago today in Malagá, Spain. He died when I was 6, in 1969, but I still miss him.
This picture was taken on February 10, 1966 - my 3rd birthday. I was born a week after his 70th birthday. He always waited a week, so we could celebrate together. Sweet man. He was the best grandpa, ever ...

I was finally able to get some groceries that would last more than a couple days. Still behind on a few bills, but catching up! Only 2 are still late. And, still need to pay Curtis back what I borrowed in November ...

I got some China black tea for my next batch of kombucha that will get started next week. And, I got a thumb of organic ginger root to start a ginger bug later this week! I can't wait to try that! Still need to buy some sugar on Thursday to feed the bug and also the next kombucha. I am out. I don't use a lot of sugar, so I don't normally have much around. But, since I am making this sort of thing now, I will have to get more than a few ounces at a time from the bulk bin!

10pm
Day 9 of the 30/30 Squat Challenge on FaceBook. I hope all of you that also joined in are keeping up with it!

No comments: