Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 1, 2014

11am
March already!

Got the critters' cages cleaned and everyone fed. The bucks had playtime with Ezra. Cleaned Nikky's yard since the rain stopped for a while. I went to the post office. Now, I'm hoping to get some things listed online ... I hope ...


12:15pm
Strawberry Kefir Smoothie for lunch!
1 cup raw milk kefir, 10 frozen strawberries, ½ teaspoon hemp seeds, ½ teaspoon maca powder, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ½ teaspoon cacao powder, 1 teaspoon maple syrup. Blend.  Makes 12 oz. Enjoy!
 Listening to John Barrowman:
B005DTCKU6 Tonight's the Night: Very Best of
John Barrowman


5pm
I finally got all the cassettes sorted and listed in my Bonanza shop!

Listening to John Denver:
B002YUR29Q Live at the Sydney Opera House

Free eBooks!
B00IKO64H6 Wheat Belly Diet: 35 Effective Wheat Belly Recipes With Nutrition Info To Get You Started-Achieve Fast, Visible, Long Lasting Health And Weight Loss Goals ... Gluten Free Recipes, Wheat Belly Recipes)
Elizabeth Tracy
B008E0T6JE Fall and Winter Gardening: 25 Organic Vegetables to Plant and Grow for Late Season Food
R.J. Ruppenthal
B00AU7V61A The Coconut Oil Health & Beauty Book
M.D. Fry PhD
B002AQTGM0 KALILA AND DIMNA - Fables of Friendship and Betrayal
Ramsay Wood
B003RISOZK THE GHOST DETECTIVE
Thomas Kennedy Lowenstein
B0089GGRR2 Barbecurious: A Beginner's Guide to American Barbecue
Cooking Penguin

7:15pm
Listening to Sheb Wooley:
B000001B59 Purple People Eater

This is a fun album!

8:45pm
I've been going through old emails trying to get my inbox down to manageable levels ... that won't last! But, I am finding some good articles that I hadn't read yet and some podcasts I love re-visiting.
Decoding Labels: Glutino Toaster Pastries
5 Reasons to Take the Stairs
Final Q&A Call for the Back to the Wild Summit - Daniel Vitalis interview

No comments: