Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014

4:45pm
It has been a very pretty day. Of course, tomorrow, the wind will ruin it! But, after that, at least a week of nice days and I'll be able to paint! I am looking forward to getting that back wall done! Then, I can start on the deck side of the house!

We have some upcoming special projects coming up with work and I have to get the online training done tomorrow night. It is visits to eye doctor offices, which we've never done before. I think it must be a new contract ... one-time visits, though.

Mmmm. Dinner is sooo good. You know I love lamb! We are having lamb roast covered in an oatmeal crust (my mom was experimenting ...) Also, raw milk with potato starch.





Oh, and breakfast was a Mandarin orange, pecans & raisins, and water with potato starch. Lunch was tapioca, 2 squares of TJ's pecan/raisin chocolate bar, and water.

6pm
It's so nice to be able to go barefoot most of the day again! Such nice weather!

Just repaired my mom's shower faucet ... it won't last, though. I can't do a permanent fix until the whole shower is replaced and that's not going to happen any time soon ... the hot water handle leaks badly. But, it is stopped for now.

8:15pm
The past couple of days, my evening snacks have been brown rice crackers and homemade raw kombucha. I need to start making more kombucha! I only have 1 bottle left.

No comments: