Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 13, 2014

3:30pm
Ugh. I am letting this financial problem get the better of me. I haven't gotten depressed, yet, though. Just stressed. Took my mom to the bank with me this morning as her income is being calculated in with this loan attempt (since one of the cards we want gone has both our names on it and this bank is where we have a joint account, too ...) Anyway, we'll find out by next Wed. if we can get the loan. The other bank I tried I couldn't get, but my mom is not at that one ... so, we shall see ... My mom keeps wanting to ask my cousin, but I really don't want to go that route. It is too much to ask ... I'll file for bankruptcy before I do that ...

Whatever happens, I'll be changing my phone number next month ...

Just finished making a new batch of raw milk kefir. I have nearly 3 tablespoons of extra grains I may sell soon. I'll be starting another batch of kombucha tomorrow and finally start the Matsoni yogurt culture I was gifted last month.

I put the closet doors back on my mom's closet. Wish she would make up her mind. Those damn things are heavy! Huge mirrored closet doors. We took them off last year and dragged them out to the deck to get rid of. Guess it is good I didn't get them listed on Craigslist ... still have the same problem. The track is bent, so one of the doors can't be opened without jumping the track constantly!

6:30pm
Dinner was lamb shoulder steak and baked butternut squash (with some sea salt and cinnamon), and raw milk kefir (with vanilla and maple syrup and potato starch.)

Free eBooks!
B00I12X4N4 Beatrix Potter Illustrated Collection: 22 Books, 660 Illustrations, Peter Rabbit, Benjamin Bunny and Many More!
Beatrix Potter

B0091N5NWC Recipes With Honey - For All Seasons
Diana Bricker

B00D4TOOE2 The BBQ & Outdoor Grilling Cookbook: 110 Recipes for Everything from Appetizers to Desserts
Scott Cooper
B00E428MIM Paleo Desserts - Delicious Dessert Recipes For All Occasions (The Easy Recipe)
Scarlett Aphra
B00IMU39O4 The Smoothie Recipe Handbook - 60 Smoothie Recipes for Coconut Oil Smoothies and Fruit-Vegetable Smoothies (Smoothies, Coconut Oil, Low Cholesterol, Hair ... Smoothie Recipes, Green Smoothie Recipes)
Patrick Smith
B00CR77R6E Beginner Soap Making: Simple Homemade Recipes
Annie Needs


B00EPQWCPQ Fermenting vol. 2: Fermented Beverages
Rashelle Johnson

  

No comments: